Vijay Anand Krishnan
- Telesuprecon believes a people centric approach to business is intrinsic to its success.
- For driving customer strategies of acquisition, retention or enhancement, the priority focus is managing the employee experience. The belief is an improved employee experience improves customer experience.
- Whilst, generating profitability is important, the foundation is to relentlessly pursue people experience strategies.
- Telesuprecon believes for it to remain competitive and successful it needs to hire, reward and promote the best people, based on their merit and ability to deliver at all times.
- Telesuprecon shall endeavour to keep complexities out from an ever expanding business – cutting out unnecessary processes. By managing with simplicity in mind, expansion of time and energy shall be on developing the business.
The entrepreneurial spirit embodies a combined set of qualities the organization shall foster in its employees such as innovation and creativity, quality of work and service, ethical, moral and behavioral conduct, forthrightness and adaptability.
Cost consciousness is to look at efficient use of resources through effective planning, avoiding waste and splurge and creating a mindset of being driven by numbers.
Carrying out each action honestly to foster trustworthiness amongst all our stakeholders. The actions whether in personal or professional lives shall be the foundation for leadership excellence, being courageous in taking authentic actions despite adverse consequences and doing what is right at all times.