Fiber Optic Implementation
Telesuprecon offers services ranging from consultancy to turn-key project implementation & survey design in the field of optical fiber. Our services include :
Site development – Turnkey site development solutions including site clearing and grading, providing accessibility, (perimeter securing), local resource mobilisation.
Civil Works – Works for laying the foundation, for constructing the tower building, generator enclosure, equipment shelter, grounding, fencing and landscaping.
Technical deliverables – From tower installation to equipment installation and testing, to maintenance, we ensure that the project is constructed and completed within the stipulated time and rolled-out as per the technical specifications that ensure excellent performance.
Our expertise :
Cell Site Construction
- Planning, organizing and staffing to directing and controlling the onsite resources.
- Execution of all types of civil, telecom and electrical works related to tower erection.
- Equipment requirement for hybrid operations.
- Complete responsibility for the cell site construction activity.
- Access to highly trained Engineering and Installation teams adept at using state of the art telecom equipment.
- Consistently adherence in maintaining stipulated standards of safety and compliance.
- Teams are equipped with precision testing gear to verify performance, identify faults, and overcome potential pitfalls. We use high quality fusion splicing machines for optical fiber splicing and high quality OTDR for testing.
Milestones for Telesuprecon
- Telesuprecon has implemented over 14,000 km of OFC network in various countries in Africa. The scope included survey as well as designing
- Developed a 1,257 km OFC Backbone Project for Airtel-Huawei in Nigeria in just 8 months!
- Established contacts for right–of–way approvals, good relations with liaison authorities ensuring timely delivery of projects.
- Expertise in survey, drawing, designing and implementation of long distance of Optic Fiber Backbone and Metro Ring projects.
- Capability of employing HDD methodology for laying optical networks.
- Team of expert engineers and project managers capable of customizing Telesuprecon’s solutions through effective planning and designing.
- Dedicated team with thorough understanding of local demographic and terrain.
- Established quality measurement metrics to ensure that minimum quality thresholds defined in the quality management plan are met.
- Delivery of quality solutions by enforcing an exhaustive, multi-level Quality Control process throughout the project life-cycle.
- Assistance on financing projects, using existing business relationships with leading financial institutions.
Fiber Optic Maintenance
Consumers demand robust and responsive optical fiber connectivity as their critical data is stored or transmitted through the net and managed by Telecom service providers. Network disruptions can cause financial losses and also lead to an irreparable loss of credibility for the service provider. Telesuprecon’s maintenance services address these challenges by :
Telesuprecon works closely with a number of international telecom companies and OEMs to provide comprehensive telecom network operations and maintenance services. Telesuprecon’s promise id to :
Cell Site Maintenance
Telesuprecon understands that for every Telecom service provider, every touch point automatically transforms into an opportunity to make or break the brand’s reputation. To achieve this Telesuprecon has built a high level of active and passive maintenance services for clients and OEM’s:
- Constantly patrol the route, notify any potential dangers to the link arising out of natural calamities like erosions due to rains, landslides etc.
- Keep tab on the other Network implementation Companies/Utility/Road Construction Companies involving excavations along FOB and Metro routes.
- liaise with concerned government authorities and understand their upcoming project works along FOB route.
- monthly testing of all Fibers to determine every Fiber Health condition and initiate corrections to be taken therein.
Deduce Bill of Quantities (BOQ) for Civil/Telecom works involving rectifications by proper analysis.
- Executing works with a planned schedule to ensure minimum downtime of links during outages.
- Constantly being in communication with the Client, reporting actual conditions of site during link failures and outages.
- Ensuring on time own equipment’s and vehicle maintenance to avoid any disappointments at the time of usage leading to time delays in restorations.
Telesuprecon offers comprehensive Annual Maintenance Contracts where we assume responsibility for the day-to-day operation and maintenance of your network. From staffing to optimization and operations to regular repairs and overhauls, we can deliver services that are critical for your business. Our services include: